Perfect plants for Miniature & Fairy Gardens.
Quality British Grown plants in 6.5cm pots.
You are very welcome to Come and choose your own plants (by appointment only) were in North Lincs LN8.
All our plants are suitable for :
- Fairy Gardens
- Gardens Borders
- Hanging Baskets
- Planters and window boxes
They are all hardy strong tried and tested variety.
Position: full sun
Please unpack your plants straight away & water .
Hardy Succulent Alpine plants are commonly grown in containers, but they can thrive in bricks, driftwood and tufa rock, due to their ability to grow in very little compost. South-facing rockeries, gravel gardens and vertical walls also make good habitats.
They perform best in a sunny, outdoor position, in a well-drained compost, with sharp horticultural grit added for drainage.
They are most valued for their distinctive rosettes of succulent, spirally patterned foliage, although they also bear attractive flowers from spring to summer.
Each rosette is a separate plant, and is monocarpic – it flowers once and then dies, but is soon replaced by other new rosettes, called offsets.
These offsets can be separated and planted up, and will then grow into new clumps.
Succulents don't need feeding, but do benefit from being repotted each year into compost containing slow-release fertiliser.Sorry UK Mainland Only for posting
- Alpines are ideal for pots, beds, Planters & rockeries
- Perfect for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- Enjoy a broad array of bright colours and stunning flowers, from late spring through to late summer
- Evergreen & Hardy
- These hardy plants will return year after year, needing little maintenance
- Supplied as a pot-grown plant in 6-9cm pots