Saxifrage - Arendsii Touran Deep Red - 9cm Potted Plant
Perfect for wall gardens, rockery's, beds, pots & planters, also perfect in a miniature or magical fairy garden too!
Hardy alpine bears burgundy stalks with compactly-growing leaves, and over the course of Spring, will develop numerous bright pretty flowers,
Each flower will exhibit five petals which are organised into a star shaped flower, with the centre of each flower glossy and green. These delicate yet powerful blooms in their abundance will hence add a fiery edge to rock gardens, window boxes, paving, and walls. To ensure the best possible care for your Saxifraga, it is best to plant it into sunny, well-drained soil.
- Alpines are ideal for pots, beds, Planters & rockeries
- Perfect for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- Enjoy a broad array of bright colours and stunning flowers, from late spring through to late summer
- Evergreen & Hardy
- These hardy plants will return year after year, needing little maintenance
- Supplied as a small young plant
- Plant in 9cm pots