Hardy Sedum - Reflexum - 9cm Pot
Perfect for wall gardens, rockery's, beds, pots & planters, also perfect in a miniature or magical fairy garden too!
Good ground covering alpine.
A hardy, mat-forming alpine plant native to the UK and other parts of Europe.
A fast-growing plant, it makes a good lawn alternative, providing dense, albeit less robust ground cover.
In the summer months it produces lemon yellow flowers that are attractive to pollinating insects.
Will grow to 20cm by 30cm
- Alpines are ideal for pots, beds, Planters & rockeries
- Perfect for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- Enjoy a broad array of bright colours and stunning flowers, from late spring through to late summer
- Evergreen & Hardy
- These hardy plants will return year after year, needing little maintenance
- Supplied as a small young plant
- Plant in 9cm pots