Perennial Hardy Scented Thyme - Mixed Pack of 6 plants
Small hardy alpine plants in a mixed pack of 6.
Perfect for cooking with , beds and borders an also making miniature & fairy gardens with.
Quality British Grown all hardy & perennial plants grown in 9cm pots.
All our plants are suitable for :
Pots, beds, Planters & rockeries
Perfect for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- These hardy plants will remain evergreen
- Very little maintenance required
- Supplied as 6 small young plants
- Planted in 9cm pots
Position: full sun
Hardiness: fully hard
A wonderful herb with a pleasant, pungent, clover flavour.
There are both fragrant ornamental types as well as culinary thyme varieties which add a savoury note to summer soups, grilled vegetables.
How to plant and grow thyme:
- Thyme thrives in full sun and loves heat. If you are growing in a pot indoors, plant near a sunny window.
- Soil needs to drain well so there aren’t “wet feet.” In the garden, plant with other drought-tolerant perennials.
- In early spring, you may fertilize with organic matter, like compost, but not much soil amendment is necessary.
Sorry UK Mainland Only for posting
Excellent service and product
I really can't fault this company. I ordered a variety of items on Monday 27th April including this pack of Thyme, and despite the site saying deliveries were taking around 10 days I received these today, 29th April. The plants were excellently packaged and all appear to be strong and healthy, a lot better than I've had in the past from some much better known companies.
All in all, highly recommended.