Redcurrent Plants - Large 16cm Pot
So tasty and easy to grow, rich in vitamin C. With their tart flavour they can be made into pies and jams, cordials etc....
Short on space? currants can be grown in containers.
Young Plant growing in a large pot.
Flowers and fruits at the same time.
The well flavoured round berries with good mildew and frost resistance.
- Tasty redcurrants all summer
- Great source of vitamins, particularly C and K.
- Strings of vibrant red currants,
- Very easy to grow and care for
- Ideal for growing in beds, borders or IN patio pots.
- Supplied as an established plant in a 2L potS.
Upright, vigorous, deciduous shrub grown for culinary or dessert use.
Heavy crops of red fruit form from insignificant flowers.
.Heavy crops of black fruit form from insignificant flowers in mid to late summer.
Liquid feed in the summer months.
Annually top dress with fresh compost and a general purpose plant feed
Currants tolerate a wide range of soil conditions, but prefer well-drained, moisture-retentive sites.
They prefer full sun, but will tolerate light shade.