Thymus - Creeping Red Thyme - 8.5cm Pot
Perfect for cooking with, a wonderful small scented leaf, thyme is also perfect in a miniature or magical fairy garden too!
One of the most useful kitchen herbs, this aromatic, evergreen creeping thyme will grow almost anywhere in containers, rock gardens, and even in cracks between paving.
Ideal for creating low, carpets of ground cover that will attract bees to the tiny, pink blooms.
Thyme is particularly useful in coastal areas where it copes well with winds and dry conditions.
Height: 20cm (8"). Spread: 45cm (18").
Plant creeping thyme outdoors in rockeries or between the gaps in paving.
Choose a position in neutral to alkaline, well drained soil, in full sun.
Creeping thyme is also perfect for a lawn. it is one of the best grass alternatives out there. The best reasons to have a creeping thyme lawn is that it’s not only drought-resistant but it requires a lot less watering than traditional grass lawns. it thrives in full sun and is totally hardy too.It is also a perennial so you don’t need to replant it every year. It’s also evergreen, and bees just love it
- Ideal for pots, beds, Planters & rockeries
- Perfect for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- Enjoy a broad array of bright colours and stunning flowers, from late spring through to late summer
- Evergreen & Hardy
- These hardy plants will return year after year, needing little maintenance
- Supplied as a small young pot-grown plant in a 8.5cm pots