17cm by 10cm 10cm white salt lamp powered by a USB with colour changing Bulb.
Perfect plugged in and placed on your desk or in your office to purify the air and relax you.
Himalayan salt lamps can be used wherever you desire fresh and clear air to help focus your concentration or simply to help you relax in your surroundings.
As a Himalayan pink salt lamp absorbs water and particles from the air, it also takes positive ions with them. Then, when the heated salt releases cleansed water vapor back into the air, it also expels negative ions which have the opposite effect on our airways – increasing cilial activity to keep your lungs clear.
How to look after your salt lamp
- To clean, switch lamp off and wipe with a slightly damp sponge.
- Leave lamp on wherever possible as the heat from the light bulb will prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
- If lamp gets wet leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals.
- When not in use for long periods, disconnect your power cable and remove from the lamp, and store the salt lamp and base in a plastic bag to help prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
- In humid conditions, we recommend placing your lamp onto a small tray or dish in the rare case they may pool water.
Please Note - The size Colour and shape of this product may vary due to the natural properties of Himalayan salt.
My lamp has started pooling water, or "leaking" what shall i do?
If your lamp is running, leaking or pooling water this is generally due to being switched off for extended periods, especially in areas of high humidity. To remedy, leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals. Wipe gently with an old cloth and turn the lamp back on.
Is your lamp not working?
If your bulb stops working, first replace the bulb and if it still doesn’t work replace the fuse in the plug. It is normal for the bulb to blow the fuse when it stops working. If you still have a problem with your salt lamp, please go on to your order details and email us your problem and we will be happy to help.